Deputy Manager at Bilt Graphic Paper Products Limited
Views:1968 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Commercial - Chemicals/Materials (15-20 yrs)
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs) :
- To achieve a budgeted procurement plan in terms of cost and time limits
- To provide efficient services through cost-effective and competent service providers/contractors
- To control inventories of inputs as per standard norms
- To ensure 100% compliance of SOPs, ISO procedures, and statutory requirements
- To ensure savings through Product/ Vendor Development
- To help subordinate in improving their job skills by job enrichment, job rotation, and training
- To provide management timely information through MIS/weekly/monthly /annual reports as per standard formats
- To provide materials and services as per the requirement of internal users
- To ensure the availability of right resources like man, materials & money, so that user requirements are fulfilled in the best possible way
- The main areas that my job covers are procurement of Chemicals, Coal, Mechanical items, Power Plant requirements, and various contracts.
- All commercial decisions regarding the procurement of materials/services like price, quantity, vendor selection, etc. Also decisions regarding subordinate training/ leaves/ vendor visits/job rotation Decision Referred up - As per DOAM
- Lead team in preparing RFQs/ CSQs/ Comparison / Orders and Contracts. In relation to Chemicals, Packaging, Contracts, Eng. Spares, Servies, Clay, latex etc.
- Prepare approvals notes, critical correspondences with internal as well as external agencies, online approvals on systems, prepare MIS, development reports, etc.
- Provide reports to Immediate superiors and other internal & external departments/agencies mainly generate work-related with MIS/ Statutory Compliances / SOPs and reports, details required from time to time.
- Job requires to interact continuously with vendors/ service providers for ensuring materials and services in time. Job also demands liaison with Govt. officials like Railways, WCL, Excise & Local administration etc.
- The minimum qualification should be Engineering Graduate with an additional degree/ diploma in Materials Management. Minimum experience should be 15- 20 years in Supply Chain Management. Preferably in Process Industry.