Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:229 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Commercial Banking Operations (10-12 yrs)
- Ensure associated risks both financial & operational are minimized by establishing a control framework through a combination of system / manual controls, supervisory review and adherence to documented process.
- Effective management of all processes within tower and ensure to provide high quality services to the clients
- Primary interface for strategic business units/ clients on Process Risk issues, risk and control assessment.
- Constant monitoring of respective tower performance and re-engineering the work flows to improve quality of operational processes to sustain ever increasing business volume - Capture and monitor performance effectively through MI.
- Exhibits strong understanding of the corporation and regulatory policies and their business implications
- Independent responsibility for handling assignments i.e. reviews within the section
- Support Group Leader / Delivery Leader - Process Risk Review and Assurance in Reviews, Assessments, Risk Councils and RFPs
- Extensively engage with all internal and external stakeholders and maintain relationships at Senior Management levels
- Effective people management; prepare, empower, energize and motivate people; celebrate and publicize success, retain and nurture talent and reduce attrition rates.
- Focus on improving the team commitment by encouraging group pride, dedication, co-operation and congeniality and thereby the organizational climate.
- Identify and groom future Managers and leaders; support HR and change initiatives of AA Services.
- Drive cultural change in the attitudes of employees and insist spirit of ownership and commitment in them.
- Ensure compliance with department's assignment procedures and Client's Service Level Agreements
- Meet regulatory and strategic compliance requirements as prescribed from time to time in the Overall Risk Analysis model for enhanced performance, lower overall risks and better management
- Familiarize with the Roles and Responsibilities defined in GOA, Delivery Agreement, DA and procedures and ensure Self and Department/Team's adherence
- Ensure Self and Department/Team's adherence to applicable Client Policies
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Commercial banking, Retail banking or Capital Markets
- Experience of handling large teams including managing Managers and Team Leaders
- Good communication skills ( oral / written)
- Good in stake holder management
Qualification: Graduation ( preferably in Commerce)