Head - Collections - Unsecured Loans - FinTech (8-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -:
- Exciting Opportunity to build Collections Function from Scratch
- Using Technology and experience of unsecured loans in Collections is a strong preference
Client Details : Our client is one of the growing fintech with strong portfolio on unsecured loans.
- Reporting to the Founder of the Fintech you will be responsible for-
- Managing entire delinquent pool of customers at Pan India level in unsecured loans- personal loans and credit cards
- Build the collections team from scratch and work closely with Partners and Collection Agencies
- Responsible for implementation of collection strategies and fraud prevention
- Implementation of Technology enables collection practices and new age solutions
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under different acts set by Reserve bank of India
- Analysis of the monthly loan loss reports to measure portfolio performance
- Preference is for someone from any Banking/ NBFC sector and someone who has 10+ years' work experience in both hard/ soft collections and managing collection agencies.
- Experience of handling/managing FLDG business
- Experience of handling collection/debt recovery agencies at Pan-India level
- Experience of developing lending models and portfolio management strategies
- Candidate needs to be from lending industry and should have a strong exposure in the unsecured loans as asset portfolio.
- Someone who has implemented technology in the collections function will be a strong preference and who has built team from scratch
- MBA from Tier 1 institute is a preference.
Job Offer :
- Growing Opportunity with a leading Fintech
- Entepreenurial journey with a growing start up organization
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.