Head - Collections - Unsecured Loans (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. The person will be responsible for smart & result-oriented management of the collections & write-off portfolio w.r.t Unsecured Lending of the Company.
2. Demonstrates good understanding and exposure to Unsecured Lending collections dynamics.
3. Managing agencies / tele-calling team to help improve resolution rates for pre-write-off accounts and money collection on write-off/180+ cases.
4. Meet allocated budgets and benchmarks for the team.
5. Designs and improves processes to improve cash flows and reduce outstanding receivables.
6. Actively assists in development and management of portfolio MIS for effective portfolio tracking as well as identifying & mapping risk triggers to assist the business in achieving the optimum risk reward equation.
7. Development and management of outsourced collection agencies for optimal results at the best cost.
8. Implementation and management of all compliance, regulatory and other customer experience related norms during execution.
9. Develop and update robust MIS and ensure all reporting requirements are met for statutory, compliance and regulatory requirements.
10. Leverage alternate resolution mechanisms including legal to maximize collections & recoveries.
11. Create and manage a robust tele-calling strategy.
12. Undertake regular & timely agency reviews/tele-calling team reviews to help increase engagement levels and improving upon performance.
Key Requirements :
Professional & Educational Qualifications and Skill Sets Required :
- MBA from reputed college & qualified with 70% or above marks thorough out.
- Overall 12-15 years of experience with minimum 5 years of NBFC industry exposure.
- Strong work exposure.
- Candidates must have robust previous experience working in a leadership role in Collections in the Unsecured Lending collections domain with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory laws and clauses of non-banking financial service sector including MFI, RBI and concerned regulatory bodies.
- Must possess strong analytical and decision making skills to set up collection strategies
- Demonstrates eye for detail and innovative thinking to help improve collections efficiency (speed to collect at low cost), skip-tracing tools & techniques.
- Able to leverage legal tools to help improve collections efficiency.
- Good negotiation skills to be personally able to convince delinquent customers to make payments on their overdue accounts.
- Has good understanding of agency reviews including reviewing collector-level performance w.r.t coverage, frequency, resolution, quality of feedback.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge & understanding of managing tele-calling set-ups and its associated metrics & KPI's
- Candidate must be able to drive and help improve quality of collections (more normalization versus stabilization).
- Passionate and looking to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Excellent track record and work stability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.