Head - Collections - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Job Description :
- Exciting Opportunity to build Collections Function from Scratch
- Using Technology and experience of unsecured loans in Collections is a strong preference
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the growing fintech with strong portfolio on unsecured loans.
Reporting to the Founder of the Fintech you will be responsible for :
- Managing entire delinquent pool of customers at Pan India level in unsecured loans- personal loans and credit cards
- Build the collections team from scratch and work closely with Partners and Collection Agencies
- Responsible for implementation of collection strategies and fraud prevention
- Implementation of Technology enables collection practices and new age solutions
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under different acts set by Reserve bank of India
- Analysis of the monthly loan loss reports to measure portfolio performance
- Preference is for someone from any Banking/ NBFC sector and someone who has 10+ years' work experience in both hard/ soft collections and managing collection agencies.
- Candidate needs to be from lending industry and should have a strong exposure in the unsecured loans as asset portfolio.
- Someone who has implemented technology in the collections function will be a strong preference and who has built team from scratch
- MBA from Tier 1 institute is a preference.
Job Offer :
- Growing Opportunity with a leading Fintech
- Entrepreneurial journey with a growing start up organization
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.