Head - Collections - Commercial Vehicles/Agri Equipments - Auto Captive Finance Unit (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Experience in Collections in Commercial Vehicles and Agri Equipments only apply
Candidates from Auto Captive Finance Unit only apply
Our client is one of the growing captive finance unit in mainly commercial vehicle, construction equipment and agri equipments with a growing portfolio.
Reporting to the MD of the company you will be responsible for-
- Setting up and running complete collections set up, including internal and external (agency) teams, covering preventive, administrative and legal collections.
- To set up, run and aggressively grow end to end collections operations (preventive, administrative, legal) for retail portfolio Pan India - across Agriculture and Construction Equipment portfolio.
- Responsible for Overall company level delinquency, write offs and cost of collections, on a portfolio that is proposed to grow to grow over next 5 years.
- Responsible for managing and growing pan India collections team over next 5 years
- Keeping the delinquencies within defined limits.
- Manage field and tele collections as needed.
- Optimize cost of collections, using various modes of collections efficiently.
- Closely work with other upstream and downstream teams to deliver to the job effectively.
- Ensure the measurement, transparency and availability of management information and analytics.
- Work with compliance, legal and other support functions, ensuring implementation of prevalent best practices, while running an efficient, effective and compliant (with applicable laws and regulations) operations.
Require 15+ years of overall experience, with 5+ years managing Regional/ Country level collections, as per following:
- Must have Strong India Rural Collections experience, preferably with Agricultural equipment
- Has managed geographically dispersed field teams to run an effective collections operation
- Has managed budgets in running collections function, across tele calling, skip tracing, field collections
- Experience with Repossession and remarketing activities would be an added advantage
- Work with other functions in the field, central operations and tele-calling teams etc.
- Work with dealers, collection agencies, repo agencies, banks etc. as needed
MBA/LLB is a preference with strong collections experience (Head Collections) in North and East geographies of India in construction equipment, agri equipment and commercial vehicles only.
Growing Opportunity and excellent remuneration
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.