Head at PMS Consulting
Views:601 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Collection - NBFC (8-10 yrs)
- Ensured the recovery Region review and brought down delinquency percentages, considerably.
- Taking care for data maintenance of Arbitration, criminal action under section 138 of N.I. Act & section 25 of PASA, etc- .
- Visits to OTC cases.
- Visits to high value cases before loan disbarment and share the feedback with Management.
- Visits to delinquency accounts and guide to them for negative impact of EMI non-payment. Recruit and train the collections team for effective Collection & Recovery
- Monitor & review the activities of the collections team operating in different areas
- Execute collections strategies at the area level for efficient collections and recovery of outstanding loans
- Partner with local sales & credit to ensure quality sourcing
- Ensure 100% process and policy adherence
- Ensure 100% adherence to collection good practices
- Motivating, managing and counselling the collections officers to ensure their continued focus towards achievement of the collection officers on a daily basis and providing feedback to them ensure that all procedures and controls are strictly followed
- Guiding the collection officers on specific cases to ensure maximum resolution
- Providing timely feedback and update to national head and management
- Recover on the non-starter, ops related issues and quick mortality cases along with sales & credit appraisal team through tele-calling and filed visits and also escalate to their supervisor in case of any disbursal/service/ technical issues which remain yet to be resolved
- Follow-up on default accounts through reminders letters. Tele-calling, or personal visits along with filed collectors and making joint visits with seniors as per the recovery guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.