Head at PMS Consulting
Views:540 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Collection - NBFC (8-10 yrs)
- Ensured the recovery Region review and brought down delinquency percentages, considerably.
- Taking care for data maintenance of Arbitration, criminal action under section 138 of N.I. Act & section 25 of PASA, etc- .
- Visits to OTC cases.
- Visits to high value cases before loan disbarment and share the feedback with Management.
- Visits to delinquency accounts and guide to them for negative impact of EMI non-payment. Recruit and train the collections team for effective Collection & Recovery
- Monitor & review the activities of the collections team operating in different areas
- Execute collections strategies at the area level for efficient collections and recovery of outstanding loans
- Partner with local sales & credit to ensure quality sourcing
- Ensure 100% process and policy adherence
- Ensure 100% adherence to collection good practices
- Motivating, managing and counselling the collections officers to ensure their continued focus towards achievement of the collection officers on a daily basis and providing feedback to them ensure that all procedures and controls are strictly followed
- Guiding the collection officers on specific cases to ensure maximum resolution
- Providing timely feedback and update to national head and management
- Recover on the non-starter, ops related issues and quick mortality cases along with sales & credit appraisal team through tele-calling and filed visits and also escalate to their supervisor in case of any disbursal/service/ technical issues which remain yet to be resolved
- Follow-up on default accounts through reminders letters. Tele-calling, or personal visits along with filed collectors and making joint visits with seniors as per the recovery guidelines