Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:397 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Collateral Finance - Bank (15-20 yrs)
Head - Collateral Finance (For a Bank) at Djibouti (East Africa)
I. KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
Business development :
a. Identify market needs, potential for the product under reference
b. Prepare a business case, draw a product program and get the same approved by the Board through Management Committee
c. Lead Sales and be responsible for the product P&L; achieve break-even in the least possible time
d. Cross sell banks other products to the target group under the business segment and work closely with Business head to cross leverage the potential
II. Collateral management
a. Life cycle management of FACG
b. Conceptualize, market, sell and make risk adjusted net profit
c. Inhouse / outsourced models of collateral management
i. Care, custody and control of stock
ii. Issuing warehouse receipt and record receipts and despatches
iii. Stock reporting
iv. Ensure stock release mechanisms as per the policy
v. Ensure safety of stock.
vi. On site monitoring of product
vii. Monitor and verify stocks levels
viii. Observe and report on conditions of stock, warehouse and surrounds.
ix. Stock count
d. End to end, Risk management of the product program, including compliances, as mandated
III. Leadership, knowledge and supervisory responsibilities.
a. Create a Sales and relationship team for a sustainable growth & capacity;
- Ensure continual skill building, retention and succession
- Periodical publishing of dash boards of performance to CEO, Management Committee & Board / Sub-Committee
Desired Candidate Profile :
- They are looking for profiles who are essentially credit underwriting specialists with wide experience in SCF.
- The candidate should have a sound understanding of financing against collateral of stocks (commodities, FMCG, Auto other than raw Agri products), including proven track record of operations in SCF
- First degree in any discipline, specialization in commodity / warehousing receipts finance would be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 yrs of experience in financial sector of which 5 years experience in banking / NBFC / MFI with exposure on FACG
- Should have a rounded knowledge and hands-on experience in developing and profitably managing the life cycle of the product (FACG)
- A self-motivated, go getter and achiever, with least supervision.
- A knack of P&L management - Ability to identify talent, nurture and retain 2 4.0 REPORTING TO - CEO - Under matrix reporting to Business Head
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.