Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:1926 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Cogen Plant Operation - Chemical Unit (10-15 yrs)
Chemical Unit at Hajipir Area, Bhuj
To oversee operations of 12MW cogeneration plant and monitor O&M contractors operating the Cogen plant.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience mainly in managing Cogeneration Plant and ability to deal with O&M Contractors.
Working knowledge of SAP and DCS.
Education: BE (Electrical) is a must.
Role Reports To Site Head
- Responsible for operations of Captive Power Plant, Involvement in the formulation of production policies of the department. Exercising general supervision, control and comply with all statutory and environmental regulations. Adherence to total compliance of safety requirements and standards to ensure an incident-free workplace.
O&M Support :
- Deft in application of troubleshooting skills in overcoming operational bottlenecks. Maintaining coordination with maintenance for rectification of defects/prevention of failure.
- To run the respective plants / sections with maximum efficiency with zero breakdown without affecting the production.
- To plan short term and long term shutdowns for keeping the critical equipment in good health and ensuring target plant availability.
- Planning of activities and deployment of resources especially manpower for the smooth running of section.
- Coordination and implementation of various maintenance activities including preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance for the Plant with plant maintenance teams.
- To ensure compliance of safe working methods/practices & use of safety equipment.
- Improve safety awareness level of all the staff through training.
- To ensure the operation of all pollution control equipment to meet statutory norms and to ensure accident-free operation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.