Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:173 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Clinical Services - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
Qualification : MBBS +MHA/MHM
- Minimum 15 years in relevant field and 5 years at managerial level
- Accountable for safe and efficient running of the various clinical departments in the hospital.
- This position will set and carry out policies, goals and procedures for all the clinical departments, evaluate the quality of the staff's work and develop reports and budgets
- Establish systems for accountability of all service providers, on parameters such as productivity benchmark, performance measures and control for clinical quality assurance
- Implement workable clinical protocols, which could be easily understood and followed by all clinical staffs
- Arrange training's on new and developing clinical practices based on change in regulatory compliance or based on best practices in the industry
- Actively participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical staffs including interviewing and recommendations for hiring.
- Monitor and assist with the new hire orientation process to ensure consistency in training among all clinical providers
- Represent Hospital to consultative and advisory bodies; at specific institutions (as and when requested) participates in meetings, conferences, etc, and to further collaborative efforts with these organisations and institutions
- Working closely with Unit head regarding all clinical care
- Responsible for directing all clinical service providers in the practice of quality care according to standards and benchmarks set by the organisation and the accreditation board (NABH), reduce incidents related to patient safety etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.