Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:79 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Client Success - IT (5-10 yrs)
Head Client Success - US SHIFT - WORK FROM HOME
We have an urgent role with a Startup founded in 2017
In last 18 months Organization has managed to
Grow revenue 600%
Expanded the team 2.5X
- Closed pre-series A round of funding of $1Mn
- Grown client base 3X, majority being international clients from the US and Canada markets.
- Led by a powerful duo of IIM-A and IIT-M graduates
- We connect modern entrepreneurs to a global pool of talent that is trained and managed in-house through a remote business model that places quality at its heart.
About the role, Key notes:
Profile - Client Success Head
Role - Full-time
Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
Work hours - Mon to Fri / US Shift (6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST)
What you'll do?
- Develop Healthy Client Relationship - Create engagement strategies with clients to develop a professional relationship through the provision of product and operational services, training, and customer services.
- Enhance Client Training - Makes sure that clients are aware of resources available for learning about service and that they've got tools letting them take advantage of everything organization offers.
- Evaluate and Analyzes Client Needs - Regularly checking on how the service is meeting customers' needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement or upgrades
- Build Trust and Transparency with Clients - Unlock more value for their customers and creating a virtuous circle that ensures mutual success.
- Onboard New Clients - Educate key customers on how to build effective virtual team and derive the best possible output using best virtual workspace practices
- Act as a Client Advocate - Ensure client's feedback is heard and acted upon. Be the voice of the clients in the company, and mediate between the client's requests and the company's vision.
- Encourage Clients to Upgrade and build efficient virtual teams - Persuade customers to upgrade to higher plans or even catalyze them to consider building virtual teams leveraging organization potential. With an in-depth understanding of Client's needs, you can identify opportunities for the company to provide additional services.
- Promote Client Loyalty - Keep track of client's subscription expiration dates and follow up with them to renew their subscriptions. Reduce the churn rate and increase retention by providing the client highest standard of service.
Expectation in Week 1 :
- Understand our business model, how we work and who we serve.
- Understand the role of various departments and how they collaborate for delivering exceptional client experience
Expectation in Month 1 :
- Learn all about the current set of processes in place
- Take on your first set of key accounts and handle their engagement
- Learn all about onboarding clients and initiate onboarding calls to build your own portfolio
Expectation till Month 3 :
- Nurture the relationships with the assigned accounts and build an upgrade pipeline to drive internal revenue
- Coach and mentor, the Client Success Managers on effective strategies to reduce churn and drive growth with existing accounts
- Build a referral strategy to unlock growth potential by targeting business circles from existing accounts
- Formulate a plan to hire and train 3 new CSMs to achieve the desired internal revenue growth target
Expectations till Month 6 -
- Identify gaps in pipeline and process to drive growth from existing accounts
- Convert 5 key accounts to match the current mega accounts in the company
- Demonstrate successful execution and implementation of the new growth strategies
Expectation in year 1 -
- Lead a team of 10 Client Success Managers to drive the internal revenue growth goals and retain them
- Maintain and grow a stable upgrade and referral pipeline
- Build up the talent onboarding strategies, test them thoroughly, capture and analyze the results and implement improvements.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of customer success/client relationship experience, post-sales, or consulting role
- Strong work experience in client facing roles such as account management, business development
- Very detail-oriented, tech savvy and solution oriented
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for driving outcomes with ability to work under pressure
- Experience in on-boarding, set up, training/product demos, resolution and escalation of issues, client retention.
- Able to use data to make decisions, simplify complex problems and express themselves thoughtfully
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully executing on retention and adoption strategies
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged, provide and receive feedback to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to flex style depending on audience (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market
What's in it for you?
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- Performance driven and transparent work culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.