Head - Claims - Construction Industry (15-30 yrs)
Head of Claims - Graduate Engineer plus Law (LLb / LLM / Business Law) Qualification
- Graduate Engineer plus Qualification in Law (LLb / LLM / Business Law)
- Should have experience in Construction Industry
Role & Responsibility :
- To monitor contract terms & conditions and ensure adherence of respective contract by identifying and claiming the cost due to change in contract conditions as well as to protect company from any claims by subcontractors/vendors.
- Responsible for activities in claim management function.
- Direct and oversee contracts throughout their lifecycle.
- Review tender conditions and identify risk areas.
- Preparation and share of GCC and SCC for subcontractors in line with customer contract.
- Identify delays by Client/Sub-contractor and raise a red flag in the form of letter to Client/Subcontractor to claim extension of time/cost associated with it.
- Preparation of claims and assistance in arbitration.