Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:1121 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head/Chief Marketing Officer - Consumer Tech Real Estate Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (14-25 yrs)
Our client is a well-funded, well established and new age, Technology driven Real Estate firm with very young leaders and part of a large group. They are wanting to shake-up the ways the RE market functions in India. They have been in existence for a few years and are generating a decent revenue.
The client is looking to hire a Chief Marketing Officer for their organization in Mumbai.
This is an opportunity to define a very large and disruptive B2C brand that wants to have a national footprint in the next couple of years.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the Brand
- Planning / strategising the function by mapping business challenges to marketing goals and delivering a superlative brand backed by extremely rapid growth.
- To build a most dynamic and superlative marketing organization capable of delivering 10X growth
- Define, manage and deliver marketing plans in line with the business plan and drive the business thereof
- Creating go-to marketing strategies for brand building and its value proposition.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization.
- Manage customer interaction, including online/offline communities, events, customer advisory boards, user groups and executive roundtables.
The ideal fit would be a candidate with:
- An MBA from a reputed B-school
- 14+ years of experience
- Have good experience as a Marketing Head in Mid to Large sized Organizations with visible brands
- Have excellent relationships with leading media, creative and digital agencies
- Preferably have experience in Luxury / Premium segments of Automobile, Real Estate, Retail, Apparel, Fashion, FMCG etc
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Expertise in defining and creating brands, handling large budgets, managing large digital-based campaigns and rapid scale up.
- Experience in Brand management. Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas Goal/ task prioritization
- Possess analytical skills and ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans social execution (appropriate, effective use of common technologies)
- Great communication skills
- Be ready to relocate to Mumbai
- We will not be able to share the client's name with you till your profile is shortlisted by our team
- We will not share your profile with anyone without your consent
- Please do indicate your current compensation
Director | Zend Consulting Services