Head - Channels & Alliances - IT (12-20 yrs)
- Design, develop and execute the global, regional and local alliances framework which is in line with overall business plan and execution priorities
- Develop a solid understanding of the global 3PL/logistics/forwarder market ecosystem and break that down by region/geo and define a clear path of engagement
- Work closely with a number of key functional managers within the company including product management, pre-sales, sales and marketing and develop a critical understanding the end-to-end business needs
- Engage with customers and other ecosystem partners to develop a solid understanding of market trends, key business requirements and develop internal communication framework to have stakeholder buy-in on focusing on building the right set of alliances
- Years of experience: 12-20 years
- Proven track record in channel sales/marketing, preferably in the technology industry, or even better in B2B SaaS businesses.
- Strong network, knowledge and experience in driving high-impact outcomes
- Hands on and direct experience on building brand new alliance partner/s and driving outcomes and referenceable business results
- A solid comprehension and insights of the local/regional/global B2B SaaS industry, unit economics of the industry and have solid partner network
- Exposure to building alliances for the US and Europe market.
- Preferably has experience in building partnerships in the supply chain and logistics business vertical
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and build a business himself from scratch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.