Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:1408 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Head - Central Operations - BFSI (18-25 yrs)
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
About the Role:
Responsible for running the end to end central operations of the organization with a focus on enhancing / transforming the systems and processes to stay aligned with the business growth and vision and ahead of the market / competition; sustaining the growth strategy of the organization through suitable risk and compliance monitoring initiatives; focusing on formalizing internal processes and system as well as necessary external reporting as per guidelines.
- Design & implement central operations strategies, plans and procedures to augment and support change in the client interfaces & demands.
- Drive - Digital Transformation- through the use of process automation / digitization, - robotics & AI-, host-to-host / STP solutions, machine learning and analytics to automate all manual back office processes.
- Establish, update & maintain standard operating procedures and policies in line with the organization culture & vision that drives smoother functioning and day-to-day operations.
- Drive and participate as an active member in understanding, monitoring and mitigating risk for the organization and represent organization in the external risk & operational forums.
- Understand the nature risk for new & existing products based on the regulations and advice on necessary remedial measures and actions.
- Support the design of all new product across all lines by helping identifying and minimize the risk profile.
- Constantly improve and manage all central operations processes to ensure faster turnaround and high quality delivery.
- Manage all customer touch points (B2B, B2C) and work towards implementing new innovative ideas to delight the customer.
- Coach, mentor and motivate team members for individual development.
- Oversee consolidation of daily processing, reconciliation and remittances for high standard of quality delivery.
- SLA for operational processes, including transaction processing, reconciliation, MIS, pay-in from partners, pay-out to merchants and refunds.
- Ensure daily closure and monitoring of customer interactions across all channels.
- Ensure daily chargeback and fraud management processes (including complaints from Law Enforcement Agencies - LEAs).
- Ensure daily staffing and ensure adequate staff is deployed on production (with proper training, delegation, authority & control). Conduct interviews (to backfill open positions) and finalize staff keeping in mind the company's future strategy.
- Conduct client, internal stakeholders meetings to drive the client & internal requirements.
- Keep a close monitoring on the daily processing, reconciliation & issues pertaining to key clients and ensure closure of all client requirements within the agreed timelines.
- Lead & maintain a healthy relationship with NPCI (NACH Overall; BBPS - Operations & Compliance), Law Enforcement Agencies, FCORD (IB & Ministry of Home Affairs) and key partners.
Relevant experience in the Banking domain, with at least 2 years of handling an overall operational leadership role, with demonstrated management of operational teams.