Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:819 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Campus Recruitment - IT (16-20 yrs)
- Leading recruitment delivery for technology
- Hiring for entry level - E-school & B school
Managing a team of 10-14
Must have : Campus exp / tech hiring experience, Matrix org - Influencing and collaborating on various functions, An advisor - creating and executing recruiting strategies.
Companies : IT companies, captives
Experience : 16- 20 yrs
Location : Open
Education : Masters/ PG
Talent Segment: Human Resources
- Create and execute Industry leading breakthrough strategy in attracting, hiring & engaging best quality talent from engineering schools
- Develop and maintain strong partnership with key business leaders, HR partners and eco system partners. Advise on accelerating entry level talent transformation, addressing entry level talent challenges, develop and implement strategies to broaden our diversity pipeline.
- Determine best processes, programs, and policies to evolve and shape the future direction of campus recruitment efforts
- Ensure one face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Governing Council members as well as entity Recruiting Leads
- Foster strategic partnerships with MARCOM to co-create industry leading engagement and branding initiatives to position Accenture as preferred employer of choice.
- Collaborate with Learning and Knowledge Management function to co-create solutions to bridge digital skills gaps through right partnerships with academia.
- Ensure candidates receive a best in class experience at all touch points throughout the recruitment process.
- Leverage data and analytics to proactively evaluate effectiveness of hiring programs
- Oversee recruitment budget, balance resources across entities and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance.