Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2067 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Call Centre (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Drive conversions from the leads generated through marketing programs
2. Collaborate with digital marketing team, operations, and technology team to drive D2C ecommerce business.
3. Continuously improve call center KPIs (Lead and Lag Indicators ) - Per seat productivity, No. Of dial outs/connects per agent, Disposition bucket movement and improvements, time to call, lead cost per agent, attrition, call quality, training, performance management of agents. It is expected that the role holder is data savvy and is able to use insights to improve performance resulting in achievement of sales target and continuously bring down cost of operations.
4. Negotiate contract with outsourced vendor linking it to performance.
- Role holder will be required to operate from the locations where outsourced partner has provided facilities for running the operations.
- Impact on the Business / Function - Driving the Call Center to achieve and surpass sales goals, profitability, payments and call center KPIs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Manage team performance and call volumes in order to reach targeted goals
Customers / Stakeholders
- Address customer needs and provide means to agents to pitch the product effectively to the customers.
- Generate daily call center performance reports.
- Monitor calls to observe best in industry call quality, technical accuracy and adherence to company's norm including regulatory compliance.
- Optimise the agent workforce timings to maximise total available time for customer.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to call center in line with Digital SBU objectives and goals
- Manage performance, retention of vintage agents, coach and give direction to agents
Operational Effectiveness & Control - Create and manage call center statistics and other management reports.
- Manage Timekeeping/Scheduling/Attendance records.
- Provide conflict resolution and/or progressive discipline for escalated issues
- Always follow the regulatory guidelines
- Leverage on existing processes and structure them for better customer experience.
- Create cross functional relationships to solve problem
- Articulate and then prioritise developments needed for the success of the role.
- Deliver the best in the industry sales call center process
- Monitor, maintain and improve call center specific KPIs
- Rigorously follow up with stakeholders to ensure that purpose of the role is achieved.
- Bring in fresh ideas on processes to shape up the next level of digital excellence for the SBU
- Support other members of SBU in jointly achieving the SBU Goals
- High speed execution. Pro-actively solve the problems.
Job Specifications :
- At least 3 years of experience supervising in a sales call center or related environment.
- 6 years of experience handling call center metrics, statistics and reporting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience providing coaching, conflict resolution and discipline.
- Provide leadership to ensure a professional environment and call experience.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and flexible hours.
- Proficiency in communication, planning, leadership, coordinating, and coaching.
- Interviews, hires, trains and motivates the call center employees.
- Assists in developing and executing departmental goals.
- Prepares and conducts performance evaluations.
- Analyzes phone call record logs for trends, and schedules staff accordingly.
- Uses a scorecard to track monthly call volume and products sales.
- Recommends updates for staff procedures.
- Conducts regular sales and service meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.