Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:4697 Applications:1318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Business Strategy - eVehicle Startup (5-10 yrs)
- eBikeGo, a start-up of the year winner in 2017, is today a leading player dedicated to electrifying India with smart EV vehicles that power the last mile delivery ecosystem in India. Through the last 4 years since inception, eBikeGo has created its own platform of more than 3000 electric bikes that are powering the last mile delivery ecosystem in high growth sectors like food and grocery delivery, e- commerce, hyperlocal, logistics, micro-mobility and more. The client list of Swiggy, Zomato, Delhivery, Jio, Uber, Jio, Amazon and more currently helps complete 35k+ deliveries daily on eBikeGo.
- eBikeGo is growing at a rapid pace. Recently, they've announced a partnership to install 3000+ e-vehicles smart charging stations across 5 cities in India and international launches in US and South Africa. This is in addition to the expansion of the last mile-delivery product that is witnessing exceptional week-on- week growth.
eBikeGo is looking for a smart, execution and growth focused business strategy professional that can lead multiple projects and can take the current growth of the organization from x to 10x.
- P&L of the entire business stack.
- Market research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities and create projects. Execute the partnerships required, product launches and sales strategy to make it happen
- Oversee the product development for the last mile delivery project. Execute new city launches, identify and eradicate inefficiencies using inhouse new product development or third-party partnerships/products.
- Set P&L targets for new and existing projects. Guide the sales & operations team to achieve those.
- Handle partner relations. Scout for and forge new partnerships in alignment to achieve key business goals and growth targets.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of P&L ownership
- Business Acumen
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Any entrepreneurial experience is a must
- Experience of building things 0 to 1
- C-level or founding member experience in a early to mid scale startup