HR at Mgneto Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1111 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Head - Business Service Management (20-22 yrs)
The Head of Business Service Management will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the client's organizations, specifically in the Telecom domain. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy to identify and propose opportunities for improving operations while building sustainability, reliability and improving efficiencies. The candidate should be well versed with digital initiatives, technology trends and industry best practices in terms of relevance to the office of the Telecom Chief Operating Officer.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the client's organizations operations division with the service delivery teams
- Collaborates with company's executive leadership and client stakeholders to develop and meet customer goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Collaborates with other company divisions and departments and develop capabilities to meet the customer's goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational and client processes and use of their resources and assets.
- Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, process efficiency, services, and facilities are in line with the organization and client business plan and vision.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Establishes and administers the project capex and opex as per defined budgets.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief operating officer and other leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Identifies trends in the industry and designs service offerings in line with the same
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and client management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, processes, methodologies, SOPs and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to switch between big picture and operational details, based on context
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people development skills
- Strong in pre-sales and driving growth in the portfolio
- Experience in working at client locations would be a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, IT, Tech Operations, and other industry- related field required; MBA preferred.
- At least 20 years of industry-related experience including 8 to 10 years in upper management required at a company like Infosys, HCL, Accenture, Cognizant, TCS or TechM