Associate Consultant at People Forte
Views:3656 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Business & Operations - Captive Center - India (12-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
The company is a revenue cycle management company headquartered in Orange California with a wholly owned captive center in Gurgaon India. The company provides revenue cycle management services to medical providers across the United States of America. They interface seamlessly with their clients using the right combination of people, process and technology to make the business of medicine better for their clients. Doctors go to medical school to care for their patients, Company cares for their business ensuring that they collect the maximum reimbursement in the shortest time frame possible.
The company prides itself in offering total transparency to their clients offering them open access to the practice management system plus analytical tools to help their clients make better business decisions with regard to their medical practice. Using a single point of contact in the US backed by a single point of contact in India, Company assures the high touch and responsiveness necessary for client satisfaction as evidenced by referrals, client retention, and strong client testimonials.
Job Purpose :
- We are looking for a leader with a proven track record, entrepreneurial spirit and shared values to drive our captive center in Gurgaon.
- This position is responsible for the administration and delivery of day to day deliverables with a view to financial performance and client satisfaction.
Qualification : Graduation and MBA
Total Experience : 12 -15 yrs (Relevant industry experience 3-5 years)
Team Size : Direct 10, Indirect 150
Position Reports to : CEO/Board
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : Negotiable
Industry Preferred :
- Medical Billing
- HealthCare Industry
Key Result Areas :
1. On time, high quality delivery of day to day deliverables for each client based on pre-established guidelines for each client.
2. Continuous improvement in efficiency and effectives which includes but is not limited to productivity, quality, responsiveness, timely escalation, problem avoidance and process optimization and improvement.
3. Employee retention through hiring the right candidate, training, rewards and recognition of good performance and internal growth.
4. Customer satisfaction both internal and external.
5. Monthly closing and on-time invoicing to support company cash flow.
6. Meeting or exceeding revenue targets while ensuring that bottom line profitability is met through effective cost management.
Desired Skills Required :
- Customer Satisfaction
- People Management
- Financial Performance
- Process compliance and improvement
- Strong understanding of technology and how it can be used to drive cost and process efficiencies
Shift Timing : Afternoon Shift(Matching US shifts)
People from Medical Billing (USA)/Healthcare Industry can apply.