Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:4600 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Business Operations - BPO (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage an office of 60-100 employees, including team leads and managers, working with both day & evening shifts
- Involved in operational strategy of the office and tasked with driving successful outcomes
- Manage scheduling with HR Manager
- Continuous communication with US Director of System Operations regarding efficiency of office
- Perform quality control checks and ensure employees are performing job duties accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for executing existing business processes
- Coordinate with US based executive management
- Manage documentation of standard operating procedures for current work
- Define, establish and manage a system for tracking operational metrics (KPIs) for all divisions and overall office operations reporting weekly to US office and monthly business reports
- Drive a culture of continuous learning and accountability within the team
- Working with the onsite HR Manager and US head, oversee recruitment and HR
- Oversee training/ onboarding processes for all new hires
Desired Background :
- Minimum 10-12 years as a Business Operations Manager, Project Manager, Back Office Manager or Business Support Manager
- Must be experienced in managing a team of 100 staff members
- Must have experience with managing back office operations
- Candidate must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills
- Must be an expert user of MS office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook. Advanced abilities with data analysis, excel, spreadsheets and word processing
- BE, Master's or MBA from highly credible institution
- Undergraduate degree in Project Management, Technology, Accounting, Supply Chain, Data Management, Analytics, Architecture or related field.
- Experienced in current technologies and platforms, preferably Salesforce CRM and other ERP systems
- Candidate should be comfortable with working night shift.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.
Mobile : 9840377667
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.