Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:11483 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Business Management - Banking (9-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain Global Operations- inventory of core business, leadership and management metrics and KPIs
- Develop and maintain a suite of core reporting and analytics across Global Operations- Business Services and Regions to identify improvements through the key levers of productivity, quality, financial, risk, people, and customer
- Develop and lead this advanced analytics capability to deliver key business performance insights for current and evolving operations, as well as in support of business case analysis for prospective innovation, strategy, and change programs
- Develop the plan and support the implementation of executive leadership and management-level performance metrics scorecard
- Develop the global target operating model for the new business performance and analytics capability by building new and integrating existing global reporting teams
- Develop and management Global Operations business performance metrics and reporting governance, policies, and controls
- Collaborate with existing program initiatives to ensure Global Operations Performance Analytics is designed effectively and integrated with infrastructure and standards
- Deliver the responsibilities for this role in support of the Head of Business Performance Analytics
- Strong experience into business performance management, business planning, business analytics, strategy and operating model.
- Strong stakeholder Management skills.
- Adept in Financial Analysis and Planning with good understanding of key performance metrics.
- Strong knowledge of banking industry - Retail / Commercial / Investment .
- Knowledge of digital / internet banking is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.