Head - Business Intelligence - Consumer Goods Startup (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You have a hands-on manager role where you design and implement the full BI life-cycle: work closely with internal and external stakeholders to build instrumentation and define dimensional models, tables or schemas and form the basis for our business decisions.
- You will start to build up your own BI team and will be a leader and mentor for our BI
Client Details :
One of the Europe's leading VC-backed consumer goods startup.
- You have a hands-on manager role where you design and implement the full BI life-cycle: work closely with internal and external stakeholders to build instrumentation and define dimensional models, tables or schemas and form the basis for our business decisions
- You will start to build up your own BI team and will be a leader and mentor for our BI specialists
- You will work closely together with the management team and improve and develop strategies and processes to ensure the most efficient workflows
- You design, implement, optimize and continuously improve ETL processes, data marts, Tableau data sources and dashboards to provide business reports based on various data sources as basis for sustainable and economic business decisions
- You build first-in-class predictive models and proactively identify and champion projects that solve complex problems across multiple domains
- You define together with your stakeholders complex operational and strategic business issues, develop targeted data-driven solutions and implement them
- You build actionable KPIs, production-quality dashboards, informative deep dives, and scalable data products
- You work in close cooperation with other developers, our product team and other business leaders to influence product and program decisions with data
- You have a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from a top tier university
- You are highly proficient in database, visualization, and data science tool Tableau
- You have strong experience in data analysis, writing complex SQL queries using joins, unions etc. and developing e-commerce dashboards
- You have at least 10+ years of relevant experience and 6 years of demonstrated leading
- You have a strong understanding of different business cases in e-commerce
- Dealing with evolving and complex data schemas is a matter of course to you
Job Offer :
- Exciting leadership role
- Great renumeration benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.