Lead Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:471 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Head - Business Finance/Treasury - Logistics/Transportation/3PL Domain (12-18 yrs)
Position: Head of Finance
Experience: 12-18 years ((preferably below 40 yrs of age)
Reporting to the Group CFO and the Business CEO
A Chartered Accountant or an MBA-Finance from a premier institute
Ability to lead a team of about 10-15 folks in the Finance function
- Experience in ERP implementations is highly desired
- Logistics/Supply Chain industry experience would be a plus
- Business Finance, Planning and Strategic Support, Financial Control, Regulatory & Compliance, relationship with Banks and Auditors
- Handle treasury management and high-volume transactions; supervise day to day Cash
- Management of the company, monitor working capital
- Ensure implementation of financial accounting (ERP) of transactions and its reporting in terms of professional standards and Organization Accounting Policies & Manual.
- Budgeting, forecasting and timely reporting of all financial indicators on a periodic basis and sign off local financial statements with the objective to record, analyse and monitor performance vs budget/forecast.
- Oversee the AP/AR functions, regular operations of invoicing and collections from clients.
- Liaise with auditors for all financial, tax and cost audits as well as internal audit. Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.