Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:691 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Head - Business Finance - CA (8-15 yrs)
Head - Business Finance - Series B funded startup - CA
The role is to lead the business finance function.
- Responsible for business finance operations with respect to Revenue, Expenses and Inventory management
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Partner with all functions largely with Sales, Operations and Customer Success
- Work closely with the CFO / Finance Controller for the development and execution of corporate finance strategies.
- Lead and manage end to end business operations including Budgets, MIS, Accounting, Regulatory, compliances etc.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to leadership team
- Develop and present necessary financial management information for the corporate and business unit decision-making
- Lead initiatives on business expansion projects from a finance perspective
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Build required processes and controls necessary to support a rapidly growing company without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Provide leadership to a young team, drive performance and embed culture. Coach and build individuals
- Should maintain good relationships and communicate frequently regarding business-related needs with stakeholders
- Manage a large team of professionals reporting directly and indirectly
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- CA with at least 8-10 years of working experience in F&A preferably with a B2B/Marketplace/Internet company
- Should have worked in the commercial finance function.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and solve a wide range of business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate principles, concerns, and solutions for the resolution of those issues.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated ability to manage a team, and ability to work collaboratively with all other functions.
- Strong communication and exhibit excellent professional ethics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.