Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:1009 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Business Excellence - Transportation Team - FMCG/Automobile/Telecom (14-22 yrs)
Its a Business Excellence Role with expertise in supply chain operations.
Having a Black Belt certification will be an advantage.
Senior Level Role will be handling about 5k-8k employees.
Experience in from FMCG/Automobile/Telecom Industry.
We are looking for experienced candidates who can start providing leadership Transportation team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Quickly understand the business issues and challenges of Transportations operations; identify strengths/weaknesses and suggest areas for improvement
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Be data driven, develop and report performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.,
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Developing standard operating procedures.
- Direct accountability for setting and meeting operational goals, strategic planning and forecasting
- Leading a team of business analysts, program managers or area managers.
- Leading process improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.