Head - Business Development - Staffing Firm (7-12 yrs)
Our client is the growth partner for some of India's fastest growing startups and unicorns. They have helped companies like Paytm, Udaan, Swiggy and many others to scale up their offline presence across India.
Our client is currently deploying more than 40,000 people who are helping their clients to acquire customers and grow their sales. They hire, train, deploy and own outcomes related to the sales growth/ customer acquisition targets for the clients.
Founded in 2000 by an IIM A alumnus, our client is unique in what it offers to companies, and they also offer outsourced Call Centre and staffing services in addition to the managed sales process service.
As a Business Development Head- Staffing, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging with potential clients, understanding their staffing needs for short-term positions, and delivering tailored healthcare staffing solutions.
What you will do:
- Identifying and targeting potential clients in the healthcare /retail industry who require contractual/temporary staffing services for healthcare professionals
- Staying up-to-date with healthcare/retail industry trends and developments in Delhi/NCR to provide valuable insights to clients
- Building strong relationships with healthcare facilities by understanding their staffing needs for short-term positions and offering customized solutions that align with their business objectives
- Being well-versed in the decision-making processes within healthcare organizations and adapt your approach accordingly
- Negotiating contracts, terms, and pricing to ensure mutually beneficial agreements and secure new business
- Leading and mentoring a team of business development professionals, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous growth
- Providing regular market feedback and analysis to refine the company's healthcare staffing service offerings and stay competitive
What you need to have:
- Degree in any field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the Healthcare/Retail Staffing industry, with a specific focus on contractual/temporary staffing
- Proven track record of successful client acquisition and revenue generation in the contractual/temporary healthcare/retail staffing sector
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare job market in Delhi/NCR, especially in the context of short-term staffing
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Familiarity with decision-making processes within healthcare organizations
- Strong leadership and team management skills