Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1179 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Business Development & Sales - Vehicle Telematics Firm (12-25 yrs)
Company Profile: Our client is an established, reputed, leading, vehicle telematics & mobility solutions organisation and having operations in several cities of India and having prestigious clients. The client is seeking to recruit a Head - BD & Sales to manage the function. Will report to the CEO, handle all India operations and lead a team. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks/variables as per industry norms & commensurate with experience. The position is based in a major metro in West / South India.
Interviews are scheduled shortly and the position is expected to be closed by end-September.
Job Profile Will head the function and lead a team. Will have full decision making authority within the context of budget and priorities agreed with CEO. Will handle OEM, B2B & Channel Sales for the vehicle telematics products
1. Responsible for Achievement of Sales & Collection targets of the company as per agreed budget through a team of Sales Managers, Area Manager/Sales Executives
2. To motivate and give suitable direction to the team to achieve the budgeted numbers
3. To drive the marketing function of the company. Participation in leading exhibitions and to lead complete look and feel of the company.
4. Co-ordinate with supply chain, logistics, administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure smooth sales & dispatch operations.
5. Responsible for effective production planning for smooth production, control on FG inventory of the company and coordinate with other departments for quality /production /logistics related issues.
6. To play important role in product management and launch of new products
7. To regularly travel and meet existing clients and to ensure the good relationship with them
8. To explore and tap new geographical markets
9. Ensure Profitable Sales which are in line with the target gross margin/prices of the company.To maintain product mix and to achieve the targeted average selling prices
10. Ensure compliance to the credit control policy of the company and ensure strict control over debtors number of days.
11. Getting the organizations brand approved in leading Auto OEMs and to do product presentations to key clients.
Candidate Profile Graduates (preferably MBAs) aged 35-48 with 12-25 years experience in Sales & Marketing of which recent few years must be in vehicle telematics / navigation systems. Should have Senior Level B2B Sales & Marketing experience.
Interested professionals may mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC giving in subject: "REF:Hd.Sales, Veh.Telematics"