Proprietor at Image Enterprises
Views:728 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Business Development - Architectural/Design & Build (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Continually developing brand and building increasing awareness in the market place.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
- Managing client relationship of existing clients to support repeat business.
- Develop & grow relationship with top commercial brokers in the region to aid generating opportunities.
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure design / project resources focus on the best opportunities.
- Managing proposals, submissions and bids.
- Forecast monthly / quarterly / annual revenues in coordination with regional team and ensure they are met.
- Monitoring competitors and reviewing your offering in light of competitors developments, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Participating in new business contract negotiations
- Leveraging your own network to aid client outreach.
- Driving pitch presentations with clients together with design / projects team.
- Handle client objections / RFI by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Cross sell / promote other group services.
- Representation at industry events, conferences and forums.