Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:1548 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Head - Business Development - Railways & MetroRail (15-20 yrs)
- The individual would be responsible for Projects Procurement primarily from the Rail sector that includes the Indian railways, Metro Rail projects, etc.
- Related products must be Turnout's, Singnalling or Railway Tracks
- Must have extensively worked with the Indian Railway sector as customer base for the last 5-7 years in a leadership position. Must have procured projects from the sector
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Team management for a National level role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.