Head - Business Development - IT (9-13 yrs)
Head - Business Development(Global) for a Tech Company | Mumbai
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - business development, software sales, strategic partnerships, solution selling, global sales
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage Business Development cycles and post sales relationships of large multi million dollar BD accounts (B2B tech companies) through a high performing BD Team
- Strategize and lead the representation of the organization at multiple international industry events across the globe as well as lead a team of marketers to drive digital marketing campaigns
Client Details :
The organization provides an enterprise messaging and collaboration app working with 30,000+ businesses across the globe. The founder has a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. Through a unique distribution opportunity, the organization is aiming at capturing the market opportunity of over 60 million users through large tech companies.
As the head of strategic partnerships for global clientele, you will be responsible to:
- Build and manage a team of high impact Strategic Partner Managers to drive partnerships with large B2B tech companies who in turn have 100k+ customers
- Lead a team of 4 to 5 marketing associates
- Ensure that the team is suitably trained on product, industry and processes
- Deliver pitches and manage relationships of large multi million dollar BD accounts personally
- Source relevant BD leads through industry events and online research
- Enable the team to establish relationships with CEO/CTO/CMOs at these companies
- Manage and deliver on aggressive Channel Partner acquisition targets
- Design and implement a structured CRM process
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing and piloting
- Deeply understand partner offerings and business models to integrate and bundle their products with that of the Partner
- Strategize and lead the representation of the organization at multiple international industry events across the globe
- Work with our digital marketing team to design and run online digital campaigns targeted at our Partners
- Coordinate with product and tech teams to maintain customer momentum and resolve blockers
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximise value and uncover other strategic opportunities
As an ideal candidate:
- You have a postgraduate degree in Business / Marketing / Management from a premium B-school along with a degree in engineering, preferably in Computer Science, from a tier I engineering college.
- You have 5+ years of experience in one or more of Business development, Enterprise Sales, and Account Management in the Technology industry with a focus on solutioning.
- You have experience in working with international partners or clients, preferably in North America and Europe.
- You are a natural conversationalist who makes for enjoyable company and is able to cut through social and cultural differences.
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities - can understand partners' needs and possess a strong strategic mindset.
- You are able to discuss technical requirements and solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- You have outstanding business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Your verbal and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate.
- You have some background in software development / product management / project management
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work in an innovation driven organization with great pay prospects
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pushkar Vadkhalkar on +91 (0)22-4236 3306
Contact - Pushkar Vadkhalkar - +91 (0)22-4236 3306
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.