Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:5826 Applications:719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:685
Head - Business Development - Infra - Middle East/Africa & Central Asia Region (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in the infrastructure domain. Backed by a PE major, they have multinational presence in Middle East, Africa, Central Asia and South East Asia.
We are looking for a Senior professional to spearhead new business development opportunities across new and existing geographies.
Reporting to the CEO, it is a strategic role!
We expect YOU to be responsible for
- Identifying customer segments across various geographic locations and preparing marketing plans.
- Bid preparation, tender management and competitor information management
- Customer Relationship Management. Account Management
- Forecasting, Planning and ensuring financial targets are met.
Ideally you will be an Engineer + MBA with 15 +years of experience in the power/infrastructure/environmental management space with experience in:
- Business Development, Mergers & Acquisitions and Proposal Management
- Tendering and large deals management
- Building Winning Teams
- Enabling Change