Director at Zalent Consulting
Views:795 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Enterprise IT Sales - Europe (12-20 yrs)
Head - Enterprise IT Sales Europe
We are hiring for our client which is a leading Fintech company in India.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- To be an instrumental link between its clients and the company - for the seamless conversion of company's digital initiatives, from a concept to Live Project in the European region.
- Engaging with clients - on opening sales / Business opportunities, engaging constructively with all the stakeholders in the region - including Govt, Local Bodies, and Networks etc. for positioning and implementation of the company's Products in the European Region.
- To engage with the Internal Product, Technology, Legal, Marketing and Project delivery teams to ensure that the products and projects are rolled out to the satisfaction of the clients in European region while deriving profitability for the company
- Senior level engagement to discuss Monthly and Quarterly business pipelines, business requirements, performance reports on all the product lines with desirable actions to deepen the share and hence the revenue.
- Aligned with the regulatory framework and laws of the land of the European region
- Proactively come-up with innovative thoughts to drive better customer experience and user growth in the European Region to create opportunities for company's product implementation strategies - wither for Remittances, Product Licensing or Acceptance framework for various products
- Data driven - to analyze and work up customized strategies / approach towards its clients.
- Engage and consult the Leaders across channels for synergized efforts
- Has an eye for data and is driven by data analytics and engagement
- Draft and apply the business model suitable as per client in discussion.
- Identify ongoing enhancements - adding to customer delight.
- Liaising with Clients Senior Management - for smoother execution of projects.
- Networking with clients with an intention to explore new avenues.
- Understanding of the key market trends and the movers and shakers in the European region with an eye for an opportunity where company can make a pitch
- Proactive sharing of Market Trends and intelligence
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive for ownership
- Understanding the relevancy of the subject being discussed.
- Prioritizing the projects - both internally & externally
- Able to generate and create adequate communication of relevance for all the internal & external stakeholders to influence buy-in and deliver projects
Required Candidate profile :
- Strong knowledge of the Payments Business in European region
- Understanding of the Payment networks, Local bodies and Govt & Governance framework in the European region
- The person should have understanding of the Single European Payments (SEPA) & PSD2
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence strategic decision makers.
- Data driven - Analytical and problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge of digital payments and the developments around
- Keen on networking and negotiating skills
- Displays ownership