Head - Business Development/B2B Sales - Education/EdTech (3-10 yrs)
Preferred from IIT/ IIM / NIT / ISB/ IMT/ MDI etc
1. Looking for a mature and energetic person who drives sales and leads the show from Day1
2. He/She will be at a point where wants to try something new or entrepreneurial and can invest time into it.
3. Any experience in the early-stage startup side will be a big plus.
4. The current co-founders are mature business professionals with quality education, work experience in India and abroad, and entrepreneurial exposure.
5. Should be an Individual Contributor & Team Contributor
6. Open to an assignment-based arrangement that eventually gets converted into an employment
Job Role & Resposibilities-
1. should be willing to take the challenging roles
2. passion for the education technology sector( Edtech, Education, Higher Education, Skill Development)
3. to be a part of the co-founding core team with a complete responsibility towards further growth, revenue, sales
4. preferred to have prior startup experience
5. Should be able to sweat the role requirements
6. Manage end-to-end operations with multi-functionality roles Sales/marketing/business development/ Revenue/ Targets/Online presence/brand management
7. Envisioning a strategy and growth plans and executing the same.
8. Connecting with colleges & schools to promote our product
9. Closing the deals with colleges, Institutions & Schools
10. Connecting with Individual Influencers (Deans, Directors, Professors ) to close deals ATL / BTL activities of Brand Awareness
11. Lead generation from the market.
12. The person will have to convert the leads into admissions.
13. Creation of Monthly reports and achieving the target from the initial days.
What's in it for Candidate
- be a part of the founding team
- take lucrative CTC along with other stakes
What's On Offer :
Lead the Business vertical for a budding organization in the Edtech industry with a focus on implementing new-age business strategies and driving the revenues
About Us - We are a team of IIT/IIM / Symbiosis Alumni transforming towards the future of Education/Learning, creating opportunities for individuals with a next-generation tech-enabled platform. www.talentserve.org