Proprietor at Image Enterprises
Views:1825 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Business Development - Architectural/Design & Build (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Continually developing brand and building increasing awareness in the market place.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
- Managing client relationship of existing clients to support repeat business.
- Develop & grow relationship with top commercial brokers in the region to aid generating opportunities.
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure design / project resources focus on the best opportunities.
- Managing proposals, submissions and bids.
- Forecast monthly / quarterly / annual revenues in coordination with regional team and ensure they are met.
- Monitoring competitors and reviewing your offering in light of competitors developments, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Participating in new business contract negotiations
- Leveraging your own network to aid client outreach.
- Driving pitch presentations with clients together with design / projects team.
- Handle client objections / RFI by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Cross sell / promote other group services.
- Representation at industry events, conferences and forums.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.