Consultant at InvokHR
Views:833 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Business Development - Analytics Services (10-18 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing data analytics company solving some of the most complex business problems faced by Fortune 1000 and fast-growing companies in the world utilizing big data, cloud computing, AI/ML and most importantly smart consultants. Its a specialized and boutique finance and corporate analytics firm backed by a strong management team with IIT/IIM background and over a decade of industry experience with Fortune 100 companies. They were also featured in the 2022 list of top data science providers in India by Analytics India magazine (AIM) and rated as the top 5 fastest growing companies.
You will be working closely with the CXOs on a need basis for multiple use cases and essentially becoming part of the senior leadership team driving multi-million-dollar analytics transformation programs with large accounts.
You will have to readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies and be passionate about creatively demonstrating ideas and industry best practices with the highest standards of customer service. You must be proactive in challenging briefs, and ideas and provide high-quality presentations with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the founders and senior management team to strategically drive new business in Fortune 500 companies, especially CPG accounts
- Create a strategic roadmap, develop use cases and leverage professional networks via omnichannel strategies for creating new value propositions and winning new customers
- Work with the service delivery team to improve on the value proposition of existing engagements, provide thought leadership to scale the existing engagements and win trust with stakeholders and project sponsors
- Use knowledge of CPG industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate clients on the value of our business and implementation expertise.
- Build in-depth knowledge of client's business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account and core account team
- Develop the trust to lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts independently
- 10-15 years of hands-on data analytics experience through direct client interaction, a minimum 5-6 years in a BD role
- Demonstrated ability to drive account growth in scaled accounts, develop cross-geography solid client relationships and execute pre-sales activities following account management principles.
- Strong CPG analytics domain knowledge, and deep understanding of functional areas including Data Engineering, Cloud tech Supply Chain, Customer Analytics, Digital, Marketing Analytics, Reporting systems, Revenue Growth Management etc.
- Strong understanding and exposure to sales life-cycle, and global delivery models
- Strong professional network within the big data, AI/ML, and cloud technology space
- Ability to articulate complex technical solutions, and strategies to senior business and technology stakeholders and write winning proposals around it
- Prior experience working and managing a geographically distributed team in an extremely fast-paced and challenging environment
- A committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mindset
- Well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
- Curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
- Entrepreneurial in your approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.