Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:527 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Business Development - AI Automation Startup (10-15 yrs)
Our Client is AI-first and NLP-first sales & support automation org with a mission to become the leading automation/AI platform in the world.
Currently, deployed with large enterprises to automates conversations across voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, pl apply. Looking for hard working engineers to join our team to develop newer out of the box solutions and who are ready to take on big challenges.
About the Role :
- As a CRO, you will oversee the firm's business development and sales strategy and objectives, including collaborating on, developing, and executing integrated sales initiatives that differentiate the firm's practices and services in the marketplace, as well as guide transformation efforts to identify new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Establishing and managing adherence to performance metrics and processes such as: lead generation, prospecting, sales pipeline, sales processes, evaluation of technology solutions, including CRM, consultative selling skills and market development.
- Working closely with the other co-founders, the CRO will strive to ensure our clients and prospects in our current and target geographies realize the full benefit of the saas solution Company has to offer
- Set monthly, quarterly and annual targets and push the team and partners to achieve numbers- Overall P&L ownership of the organization
- Revenue/Sales Leadership Responsibilities Develop and execute multi-channel go-to-market SaaS strategies and implement processes/practices that enable rapid revenue scaling and accurate forecasting.
- Strong understanding of SaaS metrics.
- Create and maintain relationships with key technology partners to build a robust pipeline of channel opportunities.
- Provide leadership presence when representing the company across high-level customers and stakeholder venues and within all company functions.
- Institute operational discipline and a metrics-driven approach to sales, forecasting, and delivering revenue plans at or under budget.
- Drive the creation of a scalable, predictable demand generation pipeline to support growth strategy.
- Establish and maintain metrics reporting to monitor and course correct using analytical tools.
- Leadership Requirements Passion for and champion of our mission and growth goals
- Go-getter attitude with an aggressive sales mentality
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites,and blow off steam with your work buddies!