Manager-Talent Acquisition at Honeybeez Consultancy
Views:1098 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Business Controlling - CA (10-12 yrs)
Looking for a Result-oriented professional with experience in preparing, examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, budgets and other financial reports, financial statements and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Education - CA must with at least 10-12 of post qualification experience
Experience at least 8+ yrs. as Finance controller or head of finance
Team handling experience for at least 6-7 yrs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and monitors the finance departments performance by placing indicators and direct corrective action where necessary in a timely manner.
- Delivers reports to the senior finance department leadership on the agreed upon performance indicators and in the agreed upon standard and schedule.
- Forms quarterly/annual operating results delivered to senior departmental leadership and relevant stakeholders for further decision-making and strategy formulation.
- Assisting corporate office on need basis for global consolidation of accounts
- Preparation of budgets inclusive of manpower, capital, overhead, and variances analysis.
- Provision of high-quality support and advice services to budget holders, managers and other stakeholders.
- Formulates periodical cash flow projections, business plans, forecasts, and long-term financial goals and leads implementation and development of internal financial controls.
- Formulation and management of the businesss financial systems inclusive of the development and maintenance of financial models for long-term use.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of fixed asset control systems as well as the development and implementation of risk management systems.
- Works hand-in-hand with the Head of Finance and relevant stakeholders in ensuring integrity of all of the businesss financial accounts.
- Take responsibility for the commercial side of key clients and key client opportunities to ensure financial performance is maximized.
- Liaises with external auditors in supporting and coordinating various audit processes and ensuring that there is timely implementation of any audit recommendations.
- Plays a leading role in maintaining knowledge and integrity not only in the controlling department but the larger finance department as well.
- Also performs similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated