Principal Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Avtar
Views:238 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Business Continuity/Risk Management & Information Security (14-19 yrs)
Head Business Continuity, Risk Management & Information security (BRISM)
- Expertise in Business Continuity, Risk Management & Information security.
- Coordinate and facilitate the maintenance of the business continuity documentation
- Support and complete BC testing and reporting as per defined timeline and agreed success criteria
- To support Global, Regional and Local BC teams and BC projects
- To increase BCP awareness within Company
- Develop and manage an information security risk management program including: participation in broader risk management activities for the enterprise and the development, evaluation, and adherence to multiple areas of practice such as vendor (third-party), operational, and information security risk management
- Develop a risk strategy that identifies and classifies risks, defines appropriate tolerances, prioritizes mitigation activities, and measures risk levels
- Oversee highest risk initiatives and serve as a point of escalation for remediation/mitigation efforts
- Develop security compliance strategy and approach
- Identify regulatory, legislative, and industry specific compliance requirements and define controls that can be used to meet those requirements
- Oversee third party assessment standards and privileged user monitoring as a check on critical system access
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate in Computer Science& MBA with 14 -19 years of security governance, risk, and compliance management experience.
- Prior experience with security policy, standards, and controls definitions
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks, and innovative risk management methods.