Head - Business/Commercial Excellence - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
Head - Business Excellence
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - A leading Pharma MNC is looking out to hire Head of Commercial Excellence. The incumbent is to work in Branded Generics market to prepare strategic plans and monitor its internal and external impact by working alongside the generics India head, vertical heads, portfolio teams and medico marketing teams for product ideation, lead innovation and efforts both for customers and patients.
Client Details :
The client is a leading pharma MNC having a strong presence in the Indian market across various therapy areas.
The incumbent is expected to have the following responsibilities:
STRATEGIC PLANNING :
- Design long-range strategic planning framework for the business considering current capabilities and future growth aspirations and collaborate with S&M heads, Marketing and Medical teams to devise 5-year therapy area (TA) level plans
STRATEGIC GROWTH INITIATIVES :
- DESIGN, DEPLOYMENT, AND MONITORING - Anchor initiatives of various scope & scale through requisite granular design (e.g., manufacturing projects, new marketing channels, formation of new sales teams, packaging innovation)
DIGITAL AND GO-TO-MARKET INNOVATION - Design and deploy processes for designing, prototyping, and scaling-up varied patient-support services including adherence programs, financial aid programs, counselling programs, and mass diagnostic programs for various therapy (e.g., diarrhoea, diabetes, hepatitis B, cancer)
STRATEGIC MARKETING AND MARKETING CAPABILITY BUILDING - Ensure processes, tools, templates, and capabilities are aligned to deliver the marketing excellence and branding outcomes for the business
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT - Develop a robust view of global pipeline across the spaces of interest with definitive choices for the business
SALES TRAINING - Build processes for continual refinement of training programs based on evolving needs of various divisions
REGULATORY AFFAIRS - Build deep integration of Regulatory Affairs long-term and short-term priorities with priorities of existing business as well as under development of new products
The ideal candidate for this role should have about 15 years of experience, with a flair for sales/marketing/distribution and should possess the following attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Driving consensus with cross functional teams
- Ability to influence internal & external stakeholders
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a leading pharma MNC
- Global exposure and a great career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anand Bhakthavatsalan on +91 (0) 22-4236 3380
Contact - Anand Bhakthavatsalan - +91 (0) 22-4236 3380
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.