Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2384 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Business Assurance - Education (14-20 yrs)
Head - Business Assurance - Global Education Brand
The role is with a global education brand and would be responsible for :
Business Continuity management :
- Setting Business Continuity Management (BCM) Policy, Strategy and ensuring that it is communicated and reviewed periodically
- Ensuring that BCM processes and requirements, including any templates, are documented and that they are reviewed periodically
- Ensuring conformity to BCM best practices
- Coordinating BCM across all functions, locations, assignments
- Consider requests to issue policy exemption certificates and to approve or reject these as appropriate
- Review major incidents - and any other events that have serious information security implications - and the proposed measures to prevent recurrence
- Review - information-related- risk assessment findings and recommended controls
Quality Assurance :
- Setting Quality Assurance Management System (QAMS) Policy, Framework, Handbook and Strategy for the organisation.
- The development and implementation of business process controls and compliance
- Support and consultancy to delivery teams to develop and implement appropriate process management in accordance with the overall Quality Assurance approach.
- Management of records retention, protection, archival and destruction.
Knowledge management :
- Development and institutionalization of KM strategies and measurement framework
- Provide advice and assistance to delivery teams in finding solutions to challenges/issues as they arise.
Compliance to standards and Risk management framework :
- Facilitate FCCF audit and reporting.
- Facilitate implementation of ERM framework and facilitate audit.
Governance Management :
- Ensure Execution of all tactical governance reviews and their effectiveness
- Ensure information to strategic governance
- Ensuring compliances to child protection policies (either stated by organization/enforced by law)