Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:182 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Business Analytics - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (8-10 yrs)
Head Business Analytics
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for the stated role with a client organisation.
- The client is a leading organization in its area of business.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to -
- Working with the Top Management the role-holder will contribute to translating organizational vision and strategic plans to business reality.
Will be tasked to take responsibility -
- Of in-depth analysis of business performance benchmarked against the planned/budgeted on an ongoing basis.
- To keep track of MIS reports, consolidation & reconciliation with financial reports.
- To sharply analyse causes of variances and advise suitable steps/measures to address them.
- To analyse profit and loss statement of the organisation on a monthly basis
- To map trends of business performance.
- To ensure smooth & timely completion of presentations for board meetings, quarterly reviews and other management meetings
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA (leading institutes)
- 8-10 years post qualification experience specifically in responsibilities for this role
- Entrepreneurial having good business initiative with experience strategic financial analysis
- Effective and efficient problem solving and analytical skills
- Commercial and financial acumen and attention to detail.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct market, industry, and company research.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.