Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:606 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Business Analytics - FMCG (9-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create a mid to long term analytics & BIU roadmap to support business growth clearly defining the measure of success.
- Develop an action plan to structure next steps / tasks, assign corresponding timelines, ensure timely execution of agreed actionable and provide a progress update to the senior management on fortnightly basis.
- Proactively engage with the business & operations to support & drive organization priorities.
- Creation and submission of exhaustive business case for new initiatives basis requirements within the stipulated timelines.
- Effective communication / negations with the internal customers to ensure successful execution with ownership
- Technical Expertise - Data Modelling: - development, assessment, hypothesis testing and validations covering Classification, Attribution, Simulation, Forecasting, Predictive / Prescriptive modeling, Summarizations, Clustering, Digital analytics, Social Media analytics, Contextual, Unstructured data analytics, AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning techniques
- Ideate on new initiatives where BIU & Analytics can ingrain cross sell / up sell programs
- Database management from all core systems / sources of the organization, track the key parameters and provide analytical insights, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion, efficiency in processes and people management