Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:260 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Business Analyst - FinTech/Financial Firm (14-22 yrs)
We are looking for Head - Business Analyst for one of our clients Financial BU(Payments/Mobile Wallet).
- Developing mobile wallet domain strategy and long-term planning goals that support IT enablement to drive best customers experience and support across regions.
- Lead the development of a robust customer lifecycle program that offers seamless onboarding and accelerates revenue
- Collaborating and working closely with the IT partners of Banking/Settlement products to ensure integration with the on boarding application
- Very good documentation skills for drafting the requirements, the flow and scope documents
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to domain and determining the benefits to the Company.
- Leading delivery of projects of applicable domain across OpCOs that attribute to the success of biz by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Setting, articulating and overseeing achievement of IT goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of projects.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
The Head BA must:
- Drive the teams with example
- Have a deep understanding of the Mobile wallet domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a Fintech environment.
- Have a good understanding of the Telecom IT domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a telecom environment.
- Have a solid background in understanding and translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Business knowledge of various transactions like cash transfers, Settlements, Bank transfers etc
- Understanding of regulatory checks and balances related to money transfers
- Make systems which are fraudulent proof
- Be well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps.
- Be a believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions.
S/he should have specific skills and knowledge:
- Leadership skills with ability to manage direction for Application domain experts at OpCOs/Partner.
- People-oriented, with the ability to lead meetings with software development managers, developers, architects as well as product managers.
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assess the value from functions and capabilities of new technologies finding appropriate technical solutions.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.