Head - Business Analyst/Business Development - Plastic Manufacturing (4-9 yrs)
Requirement: Head - Business Analyst / Business Development - Plastic Manufacturing
Experience : 4-9 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plastic industry / manufacturing experience is preferable
- Research on new Business Opportunities in Plastic Manufacturing
- Meetings and discussions with leaders and pioneers in the industry.
- Analyzes the business unit's activities and trends and compares analyses against the standards and best practices.
- Create forecasts, budgets and subsequent validation of assumptions.
- Build data science capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will lay the path for setting up new business.
- Apply knowledge and expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modeling and data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand business growth.
- Work closely with business leadership to drive business decisions using data - turn data into insights.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and risk assessment