Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:2545 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Head - Budgeting/Tendering & Costing - Real Estate Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Position: Head- Budgeting, Tendering & Costing
Level: G.M. /Asstt. Vice President
Position Summary: Overall responsible for end to end management of Contracts, Budgets, Planning, vendor management, Cost management, and claims.
Reporting to: Head Construction
Reported by: Central Budgeting & Planning Team
Qualifications : BE - Civil from a premier Engineering College
- 15-20 Years in large reputed real estate /construction / contracting Organizations (a sterling track record in the related field of Budgeting, Tendering, Costing & Planning)
- Capability to deal with large size Contracting Companies, Vendors, PMCs.
- Strong knowledge of Contracts.
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulation and implementation of Contracts and Procurement policies for Construction Contracts
- Develop and implement procedures / processes for contract management
- Tender, Bid and Award management- Preparation of RFQs and RFPs for shortlisting and selection of Contractors / Vendors
- Tender evaluations and recommendations, preparation of contracts, an award of contracts
- Contract Administration (Extra item, Escalations, LD`s etc.)
- Project Construction Management - Ensuring all provisions of the contract between the contracting parties are complied, monitoring the performance reviews of the contractor as per contract, tracking the payment system, contract change control system, claim administration, record management system
- Project Contract Management - Liaising in Contractual and Financial matters, Ensure validity of contractual requirements, Check Contractor`s valuation, Monitor Final contract cost estimates, finalise project cost and feasibility reports
- Contract Dispute Resolution - Managing dispute resolution through formal and informal dispute resolution channels by reviewing the contract.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff
- Review of the BOQ / estimates / Rate Analysis submitted by the planning department.
- Developing program-level budgets/tracking cost at completion and various cost reports.
- Track MIS for all documents (Tenders, Work orders, Change Orders / Amendments, Cancellations, Insurance policies, other statutory requirements.
- Manage & coordinate with multiple internal/external agencies, Contractors- to achieve the best possible performance from all members.
Man Management :
- Direct, lead and motivate the team for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/efficiency.
Soft Skills :
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Commercial acumen
- Initiative & Drive to get things done
- Eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills