Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:3568 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Budgeting/Planning & Contract Management - Real Estate (15-18 yrs)
- Overall responsible for end to end management of Contracts, Budgets, Planning, vendor management, Cost management and claims.
- Capability to deal with large size Contracting Companies, Vendors, PMCs. Strong knowledge of Contracts.
- Formulation and implementation of Contracts and Procurement policies for Construction Contracts
- Develop and implement procedures / processes for contract management
- Tender, Bid and Award management- Preparation of RFQs and RFPs for shortlisting and selection of Contractors / Vendors
- Tender evaluations and recommendations, preparation of contracts, award of contracts
- Project Contract Management - Liaising in Contractual and Financial matters, Ensure validity of contractual requirements, Check Contractor`s valuation, Monitor Final contract cost estimates, finalise project cost and feasibility reports
- Dispute Resolution - Managing dispute resolution through formal and informal dispute resolution channels by reviewing the contract.
- Developing program-level budgets/tracking cost, cost at completion and various cost reports.
- Track MIS for all documents (Tenders, Work orders, Change Orders / Amendments, Cancellations, Insurance policies, other statutory requirements.
- BE - Civil from a premier Engineering College
- 15-18 Years in large reputed real estate /construction / contracting Organizations
- Direct, lead and motivate the team for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/efficiency.
- Leadership skills / Interpersonal skill.
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.