Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:883 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Head - Budgeting & Analysis (8-10 yrs)
Head Budgeting & Analysis
The role holder contributes to the success of the business by supporting the budgeting, planning and analysis process. This position will partner with business segment areas across the company to develop and analyse budgets/actual results, offer possible reasons for variations and provide guidance on the direction of the business.
This position is intended to offer candidates :
- An opportunity to be aligned with the business segment. Get an in-depth understanding of the business, have an impact on the business by providing suggestions to create efficiencies.
- An exciting and evolving environment with many opportunities to sharpen and learn new skill sets.
- Lead organisation-wide budgeting, analysis and decision support system initiative.
- Manage a team to achieve the department's objectives and goals.
- Support financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting process
- Utilize analytical capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Engage in special projects focused on improving financial performance
- Prepare Business cases for new initiatives and tracking of actual & planned
- Review actual costs and other analysis & budget/plan. Calculate variances from the monthly forecast.
- Prepare capital and noncapital actual trend report by segment monthly; compare to forecast.
- Calculate annual variances from prior forecasts (capital committee approved and Steering Committee approved forecasts).
- Investigate forecast variances and explain to fix them.
- Corporate Reporting
- CA preferably with MBA.
- Minimum post qualification, 8-10 years of related work experience in budgeting, analysis & reporting working in leading MNC/ Indian Corporate.
- Team management experience is desired.
- Experience in creating senior leadership presentations is a must. Superior interpersonal communications skills required.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proficiency in enterprise financial forecasting, planning and budgeting tools
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Analytical who is able to frame unstructured and complex analytical systems and deliver on multiple threads of work without losing attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player with experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.