Delivery Head at Talentiser
Views:2891 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - BTL Marketing - Media Agency (8-11 yrs)
BTL Marketing Head- Media Agency
Job Description :-
- Responsible for all the marketing activities of the company. Implement Organic Marketing and coordinate for marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing all marketing activities for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience for our services & products (including blog posts, whitepapers, flyers, emailers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc. should be hands-on with PPT, Excel).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Content Management in digital & social media. Managing events and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players in line with the company's objectives.
- Setting up and management of CRM & ERM within the company.
- Create and manage all types of Marketing Campaigns, analyze their ROI, re-target on the basis of same. Prepare marketing and sales data, MIS & report preparation.
- Connect with influential media outlets, journalists, third party companies to place stories about company news and other initiatives like corporate tie-up, discounts empanelment etc.
- Set up, manage, monitor and execute event planning, paid campaigns/marketing, content development, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral with help of analytical tools, Google reports & other analysis.
- Manage various campaigns including email campaigns, template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Build and manage with the help of shareable content, company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Ready to travel for the campaigns, conferences, client acquisitions etc., (large possibilities to travel overseas in future)
Desired Skillset :
- MBA from a reputed institute shall be preferred
- 8+ years of past experience in marketing will be preferred.